1. Information about us
This website is operated by the Lupus Trust, the charity is under the auspices of Guy's and St Thomas' Charity, registered charity number 1160316 and company number 09341980, registered office 2nd floor, 9 Kings Head Yard, London, SE1 1NA (references to 'us', 'we' or 'our' being construed accordingly). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. Our agreement to you
We cannot guarantee that this website or content will be available or function on an uninterrupted or error free basis.
You accept and agree that:
- Content appearing on this website is not intended to constitute medical advice and should not be deemed a substitute for individual diagnosis or medical care plans for any person who is diagnosed with lupus
- Users should always seek the advice of a qualified physician based on their individual circumstances prior to starting any new treatment or consult them on any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- The Lupus Trust accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss which may result from reliance on any of the content contained in or accessed through this website.
- It shall be your own responsibility to choose how to use any content. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- You will not act in any way that interferes with the operation of this website or which in our reasonable opinion has or is likely to have an adverse impact on any of its users.
- We are not liable for this website or content not being available or functioning due to technical issues or other events beyond our control.
5. Intellectual property rights
This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us including. The intellectual property rights in relation to any content (including rights relating to any inventions, copyright material, business names, trade marks, goodwill, designs, domain names, databases, know-how and other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, existing anywhere in the world) belong to us or our licensors (as the case may be).
6. Third party links and resources in our site
From time to time this website may include links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Such links do not signify that we endorse any business, product or service appearing on such third party websites and we accept no liability for your use of these websites, which will be subject to their own terms and conditions.
7. Sending information to us
8. Exclusions and limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude liability (on our own behalf and on behalf of our employees, agents, or representatives) for any (i) indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages; or (ii) any lost profits, revenue or anticipated savings, contracts, lost data or economic loss (whether direct or indirect) howsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or linked third party site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of the same.
You assume responsibility for establishing your own procedures for data back up and anti-virus or other screening on your computer or mobile device to protect it as necessary against hacking or other hazards.
9. Changes to our Website
On occasion, we may update or make changes to the website without notice.
11. Applicable law