We often receive enquiries from people who wish to give money to the St. Thomas' Lupus Trust on a regular basis, if you wish to do this please button below:
You can give from £2 a month by setting up a standing order to the charity using the JustGiving DirectDebit service.
Every penny we receive is vital; it helps fund the unit and the pioneering Lupus Research here at St. Thomas' Hospital. If you gave up one bar of chocolate a week you could donate £2 a month (that's just 7p a day!) and have the advantage of fewer calories!! If you buy cappuccino on the way to work just one less a week means you could donate £4 a month (actually a lot more if you live in London!).
See what a difference you could make:
- £2 a month adds up to £24 a year which would buy weight boats used to weigh out chemical powders to make reagents.
- £5 a month adds up to £60 a year which would buy an Immulon 1B 96 well plate that are used in standard lupus tests.
- £20 a month adds up to £240 a year which would buy new software needed to read and analyse patient results.
- £40 a month adds up to £480 a year which would buy a new fridge used to store patient samples.
- £60 a month adds up to £720 a year which would pay for a machine that is used in investigating artery hardening in Lupus patients.
- If you are a basic rate taxpayer you can 'gift aid' your donation simply by telling us your full address. The Government will then add 25p for every £1 you donate. So £20 a month becomes £300 instead of £240 and at absolutely no extra cost or effort by you!!
Donating is straightforward and makes a big difference to the lives of those affected. Click here if you'd like to see just what sort of things your donations can purchase.